These conditions are valid exclusively between the individual company Biancolatte baby clothes of Chiara Marenco, with headquarters in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 74, Turin, P. IVA 11521250016, and any person who purchases online on the website www.biancolattebabyclothes.com, hereinafter referred to as “CUSTOMER”. These conditions may be subject to changes, the date of commissioning is equivalent to the date of entry into force.
These general conditions govern purchases made on the website www.biancolattebabyclothes.com, in accordance with articles 50 and following of Legislative Decree n. 206 of 6 September 2005, Consumer Code, Section II of Chapter I of the Third Title of Part Three, to which reference is made as provided for by art. 60 of the Consumer Code.
ARTICLE 1 – Object of the contract
With these general sales conditions, Biancolatte baby clothes sells and the CUSTOMER remotely buys the tangible movable property indicated and offered for sale on the website www.biancolattebabyclothes.com. The contract is concluded exclusively through the internet, through the CUSTOMER access to the address www.biancolattebabyclothes.com and the realization of a purchase order according to the procedure provided by the site itself.
ARTICLE 2 – Conclusion and effectiveness of the contract
1. The sale is considered concluded with the sending by Biancolatte baby clothes to the CUSTOMER of the order. The CUSTOMER undertakes to verify the correctness of the personal data indicated when placing the order.
2. Biancolatte baby clothes undertakes to describe and present the items sold on the site in the best possible way. Nevertheless, some errors, inaccuracies or small differences between the site and the actual product may emerge. Furthermore the photographs of the products presented on the site do not constitute a contractual element, as they are only representative.
3. Biancolatte baby clothes undertakes to deliver the goods within 30 days from the day after the order confirmation by the CUSTOMER.
ARTICLE 3 – Product availability
1. The availability of the products refers to that available when the CUSTOMER consults the product data sheets; this must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to others before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order has been placed by the CUSTOMER, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the CUSTOMER will be promptly informed and will be able to decide whether to accept the delivery of only the available products or request the cancellation of the order by communicating it via e-mail to the customer service.
ARTICLE 4 – Payment methods
1. Any payment by the CUSTOMER can only be made with the payment methods indicated on the site (Bank Transfer or Credit Card via Paypal).
1.1 In the event of payment by bank transfer, the Customers must make the transfer to the bank details indicated, indicating in the reason name and surname and date of purchase.
1.2 Through Paypal it is possible to pay by credit / debit card or via Paypal account (rechargeable via bank transfer or credit card / prepaid card). Paypal does not involve any additional cost. For payments made by Paypal, if the unavailability of a product is detected after the registration of the order and the booking of the amount on the card, Biancolatte baby clothes will take the necessary measures with the payment operator to reverse the transaction relating to the goods not available.
2. The communications relating to the payment and the data communicated by the CUSTOMER at the time this is carried out take place on special protected lines and with all the guarantees guaranteed by the use of the security protocols provided for by the payment circuits
ARTICLE 5 – Prices
1. All the selling prices of the products displayed and indicated on the site are expressed in Euro and include VAT.
2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the end of the purchase process before payment is made.
3. The CUSTOMER accepts the right of Biancolatte baby clothes to change prices at any time, however the goods will be invoiced based on the prices indicated on the site at the time of the order.
ARTICLE 6 – Delivery methods
1. Biancolatte baby clothes will only accept orders to be delivered in the Italian territory. The products will be delivered by express courier to the address indicated by the CUSTOMER at the time of the order.
2. Together with the sending of the Orders, Biancolatte baby clothes will send regular invoices to the Customers. For the purpose of issuing the invoice, the information provided by the Customers is authoritative. No change in the invoice will be possible after its issue by Biancolatte baby clothes.
ARTICLE 7 – Right of withdrawal
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the CUSTOMER has the right to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within a period of 14 days provided by law, starting from the date of delivery of the products.
2. If the CUSTOMER decides to exercise this right, he must inform Biancolatte baby clothes by email as per point 1. The goods must be returned to Biancolatte baby clothes, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II 74, Turin. By law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the CUSTOMER. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment) and complete with the attached tax documentation. Without prejudice to the right to verify compliance with the above, Biancolatte baby clothes will issue a voucher for the same amount of the returned goods as soon as possible and in any case within a maximum period of 30 days.
3. In the event of receipt of products that do not comply with the orders or are defective, the CUSTOMER must notify it, as required by art. 132 of the consumer code, via e-mail to customer service within 1 week of discovery of the lack of conformity. Subsequently, the customer must communicate via email if he wishes to replace the item or if he wishes to obtain a voucher of the same amount against the return of the defective item. Biancolatte baby clothes will contact the courier who, subject to his availability, will collect the goods. Biancolatte baby clothes reserves the right to verify the disputed non-conformity and in the event of confirmation it will arrange for the shipment of the replacement goods or the issue of the voucher.
ARTICLE 8 – Product warranty
All the products presented on the site benefit from the legal guarantee of 24 months for lack of conformity, in accordance with current legislation. To qualify for warranty service, the CUSTOMER must keep the invoice.
ARTICLE 9 – Responsibility
1. Biancolatte baby clothes does not assume any responsibility for disruptions caused by force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even if dependent on malfunctions and disruptions of the internet, in the event that it fails to execute the order within the time stipulated in the contract.
2. The availability of each item is only indicative, it is not contractual and cannot be attributed to the seller responsibility in case of unavailability of one or more products.
ARTICLE 10 – Access to the site
The CUSTOMER has the right to access the site for consultation and for making purchases. No other use, in particular commercial, of the site or its content is permitted. The integrity of the elements of this site, whether sound or visual, and the related technology used remain the property of Biancolatte baby clothes and are protected by intellectual property rights. All content on this site and its domains are the exclusive property of Biancolatte baby clothes. Included are images, documents, fonts, design elements, codes and format scripts. All material published in the portal is protected by copyright. It is therefore forbidden to use, reproduce, distribute, publish, reproduce or alter the contents therein.
ARTICLE 11 – Cookies
The www.biancolattebabyclothes.com site uses “cookies” and similar technologies to ensure the proper functioning of the procedures and improve the experience of using online applications.
ARTICLE 12 – Integrity
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale consist of all the clauses that compose them. If one or more provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Sale are considered invalid or declared as such pursuant to the law, regulations or following a decision by a court having jurisdiction, the other provisions will continue to have full force and effect.
ARTICLE 13 – Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject to Italian law. Any dispute that does not find a friendly solution will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of the CUSTOMER’s place of residence or domicile, if located in the territory of the State.
ARTICLE 14 – Data relating to the company and contacts
Biancolatte baby clothes di Chiara Marenco
Corso Vittorio Emanuele II n.74, 10121 Turin, Italy
Mob. +39 3470419781